Family Values combines two great effects to make for one memorable effect!
Combining the strenghts of Heirloom and the Phil Deck; Mark Elsdon has created a super simple but highly powerfull routine.
The magician displays a tattered photograph of his late great uncle. It is explained that this uncle was an incurable gambler who also had a strong interest in magic, an interest that has been passed down through the family.Offering a quick demonstration the magician introduces a rather unusual pack of playing cards. The shuffled deck is shown to have regular faces but their backs each bear a different gentleman’s upon them.The spectator freely chooses two cards from the deck; one to decide on a specific card, the other to decide upon a name.It is claimed that the selected card was a personal favourite of the late great uncle. To the amazement of everyone it is revealed that the very same card is actually being held by the uncle in the photograph.The magician explains that what’s even more astounding is that the selected name is also the very name of the uncle in the photo. But how can the magician prove this?
The spectator is directed to turn over the photo and read the message on the reverse. The hand written message is actually signed, signed by the very same gentleman selected at random only moments earlier!
- The effect is almost self working.
- Only one photograph used.
- Cards are shown to have different names and values on each side.
- Very fair/free selection of both cards.
- May be customised with your own names.
- Complete with optional comedy ending where by the lady in the photograph may be hypnotised.
- Comes complete with photographs, special deck and full instructions.