We are happy to present Peter Kamp’s first effect: Infinity Wine! Thanks to it, you will be able to perform one of the oldest magic tricks in the world, giving the illusion of transforming water into wine, a real miracle!
Indeed, thanks to the special glass and the accessories provided, all you have to do is pour water into the glass for it to instantly obtain a color identical to that of a grand cru. You really have to see it to believe it! That’s not all, you can then drink the contents of the glass (or choose to pour it into another container) and immediately pour in more water to transform it as if by magic!
The method is so powerful that you can change more than 2 liters of water without needing to refill.
Infinity Wine combines all the aspects that a magician asks of a trick: it is easy to do, the reset is immediate, the glass looks completely normal and can even be turned over on the table before achieving the effect, you can prepare it days or weeks in advance. Usable as well in close-up as in living room or scene, this ultra visual effect does not require technique, no handling, nor preliminary knowledge on the magic of the liquids. The transformation speaks for itself.
An amazing ride if you’re looking for ideas for new videos to showcase on your social media. Why not film pranks (hidden cameras) with crazy reactions for your stories?
Strong points :
- Each glass is specially hand-rigged by the designer
- Very resistant glass made of Polycarbonate (European manufacture).
- You receive enough product to transform approximately 30 liters of water (possibility to buy consumable separately)
- Immediate reset, change more than 2 liters of water with a single loaded glass
- Very easy to do
- Explanatory video in French and English with many presentation tips and tricks
- Perfect for close-up, parlor and stage
- Magic trick ideal for filming hidden cameras or viral videos for your social networks
Warning: this is only an illusion, the water turns into burgundy red colored water and is drinkable. Food coloring E129, authorized in most countries of the world, information and use under your own responsibility.