Welcome to Volume 2 of John Carey’s 24Seven Project.
Featuring 12 stunning routines that you will use and suitable for all magicians, this is magic that packs a kicker punch!
“Practical and powerful! John’s entire Handle With Carey series is a must for all cardicians. John strikes gold with his novel combination of doable, powerful and entertaining card magic.”
– John Guastaferro
Featured routines on Volume 2 include:
1. Color opener – John’s take on the classic in the hands triumph with a color-changing kicker
2. S.W.I Interchange – A four 4 four pocket transposition. Minimum work maximum impact.
3. It’s all a mystery – Carey’s take on the classic mystery card, again designed for the real world.
4. Gemini production – An almost self-working production of a four of a kind involving a spectator
5. Homing in – Carey’s take on an old classic, involving a divination and a card to pocket combined.
6. Impulsive revelation – A great hands off discovery of a selected card using a two people from your audience. Makes the spectator the star.
7. 3 thoughts 3 located – A beautiful hands off discovery involving, tells, memory and thoughts
8. When Nyquist met Lorayne – A very strong and subtle approach to the classic sandwich plot. A favorite of Jack Carpenter’s
9. Interlocking sandwich – More of John’s very direct thinking applied to this classic of card conjuring:
10. An impossible Conclusion – Carey meets Jennings in this beautiful 3 phase revelation inspired by an all time great
11. Triple Triumphant – A 3 selection approach to Triumph with a minimum of moves but maximum impact
12. On the count of… – A signed selection vanishes in a spectator’s hand only to appear at a freely chosen number. Powerful and practical
Running Time Approximately: 2hrs
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.