Though he is known for his legendary close-up magic, Al Schneider is also an accomplished stand-up performer and on this volume, he performs and teaches a 15-minute act that’s all packaged and ready to do. Add some practice and you’ll have a powerful show for any occasion.
- LINKING RINGS – A classic five-ring routine that’s a great opener for any stand-up act (though it’s strong enough to be your closer!). Simple and direct.
- ROPE – A knot routine that’s warm and engaging. Knots appear suddenly and disappear just as suddenly! You must know how to do this to have any respect as a rope magician!
- GOLF BALLS – A complete act in itself! A ball is produced from a silk scarf, and then three more appear and then disappear. As a finale, the last ball changes into a giant golf ball in the performer’s bare hands. What’s more, this routine is performed entirely out of the pockets – no need for a table!
- COIN TRAY ROUTINE – A stunning routine with a well-known yet little-used prop – a simple coin tray. The spectator counts some coins and holds them tightly. The spectator gives the performer three coins. Each coin is placed singly into a handkerchief and then vanished. The spectator even touches the last coin while in the hank just before it vanishes. The three coins are found back in her hands.
- FUSION– Four single ropes are counted and with a snap, visibly become one length of rope. This is easy to do yet can be done completely surrounded. What’s more, the rope can be passed out for examination immediately.
- ZOMBIE – This is the routine that inspired Tommy Wonder’s work on this classic of magic. In the Schneider version, the ball seems to come to life and pick on the performer. This version can be done surrounded and even close-up! And, there’s virtually no set up – just pick up the ball and go! It’s a routine designed to win over even the toughest audiences!
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For Royal Mail First Class Delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 3:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£5.00 is a guaranteed next working day service by our courier DPD. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 3 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard First Class service are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.