The core method of?Arming System?is a way of Arming to vanish the coin, and apply this way to various routines. Besides, this comes with an ending to clean up the coin totally, and no need to set any prop onto your body.
ON THIS DVD, YOU WILL LEARN:
- Chef’s Coin:A brand new way to vanish a coin, and the application of Arming with one coin routine.
- Coin XChange:2 different coins exchange continuously inside the hands, and disappear in the end. A very surprising ending.
- Triple Moneyfecture:Produce 3 coins from nowhere, and then vanish them one by one. This is the ultimate application of the Arming system.
- Three Jumpers:3 coin fly style routine. Within this routine, due to the Arming method, the transposition effect is much stronger.
- Four Across:This is Chef’s personally favorite routine. 4 coins transpose from one hand to the other one by one. What’s different from the Three Jumpers routine is that the viewing angle for the audience is from the above, and this emphasizes the close-up experience of the transposition of the coins. In this routine, a whole new sleeving method is employed. It’s a simple method but it doubles the impact!
- Spellbound:A silver coin magically becomes a copper one, and then back to silver again. Different from the other Spellbound versions, besides the Arming system, Chef also combines various simple and original sleights.
- Deeply Spellbound:This is the advanced version of Spellbound. With only one hand, you can make the coin change from silver to copper to Chinese coin!! Yes, one hand!
- Cow Vanish :Chef’s original method for coin vanishes. Toss the coin into the hand and the coin clinks, and then vanished. You can even see the retention image before the vanish.
- Silver Shadow:After the coin vanished, show the empty hands very clearly, and then reproduce the coin again.
- Machine Gun:The first phase looks like one coin routine, but in the end suddenly there are 4 coins appearing from nowhere.
- CSB Jumpers:The advanced version of Three Jumpers. 3 coins with different shapes – silver, copper, and Chinese coin, transpose one by one between two hands.
- Jumbo Spellbound:Change the shape of the Jumbo coin (silver or copper or the Chinese coin).