“It’s been a while,” they said.
“Let’s make this one extra special,” they said.
It was agreed that the reunion around the round table had to be memorable. An occasion.
Seasoned magicians, collectors and cardists, one and all, were returning.
Each tasked with bringing something special to the table. It fell upon you to bring the deck.
You sensed a collective intake of breath as you carefully placed gold tuck on green felt.
The figure seated to your left, unable to resist, eager to make contact with the golden foil exterior, reached for the treasure trove.
But you moved the pack beyond them.
This treasure was to be yours, had to be yours and yours alone a little longer.
You glanced at each familiar face in turn as they watched the cards float from the box.
Questions about the unique design on the reverse of each card were met with a gentle shake of your head.
Now was not the time for talk.
Now was the time for silent reverence.
They all understood. Appreciating being in the presence of elegance. Of sheer brilliance.
And even though your hands were familiar with the deck’s luxuriousness, that addictive sensation of silk, you were loathed to part with even a single card.
But eventually you dealt.
How effortlessly each card found its way across the table.
How eagerly each player received their cards.
Eager to feel their quality.
Hungry to savor the craft and feast upon unique designs that delighted the senses.
Deal complete, you looked around the table.
And for the first time ever, each one of them wore the same expression.
A self-satisfied smile.
Not a tell. Nor a sign that each held a winning hand.
Simply the sign of joy at being back.
And pure appreciation of playing card perfection.
- Tuck box lavished with the velvety softness of Black Vellum paper
- Crafted exclusively in Q1 Quality (the highest grade of playing card quality in the industry).
- This is one of the most detailed tuck boxes we’ve ever manufactured. Elegant, luxurious, and refined
- Tuck box laced in Satin Gold Foil
- Magic coating (the cards handle smoothly and last longer than regular decks)
- Breathtaking artwork: 56 unique, hand-crafted playing cards
- Quality, durable, Classic stock
- Manufactured by the USPCC
- Special limited edition run of 5,000 decks
All of us share the exact same feeling the moment we put our hands on a deck of playing of cards featuring stunning art. The beauty, elegance, and mastery simply draws you in.
Open your Bicycle® Premium deck and enter a whole new world of sophistication and craftsmanship.
A whole new world awaits you- are you ready to delve into it?