As much as our cards have been hailed as the best, so will this gaff Deck.
Included with purchase, but to be released in the future, we will provide instructions for the best “Any Named Card to Wallet” to date, and a method to produce a named card from nothing the moment it’s uttered from the spectator’s mouth. That’s right, you don’t know what card they are going to pick, and the moment they say it, you produce it from thin air at your fingertips instantly.
Both of these effects are among the most astonishing magic we have seen. The gaffs required can only be found here, and only 500 were printed. It’s best that you buy them now!
The majority of the gimmicks in this pack can be used with any deck of cards with standard faces.
This is not a gaff pack full of one off, disposable tricks.
This will be packed FULL of all classic gimmicks- some you may have heard of, and some you may have not.
A short list of some gaffs include:
- Jack, Queen, & King Quartets
- 4x repeatable cyclical wild card sets, (aka Tommy Wonder’s “Tamed Card” Gaff Set)
- Double faced royal flush/ indifferent cards (for Martin Lewis’s “Ghost Deal”, aka “Magician’s Poker,” aka Harry Riser’s “Royal Flush Assembly”, aka J.C Wagner’s “Ghost Deal Variation.”)
- Marked ESP cards (blank, could draw ESP or any symbols/ words)
- Vertically split back/face royal flush cards with indifferent faces
- Misindexed Ace of Clubs with 3 of Hearts, and misindexed three with Ace
- Red backed misindexed JC/JS
- Red backed misindexed JH/JD
- Blue backed misindexed JH/JD
- McDonald’s Aces
- Standard Wild Card gaffs
- Blank faced red and blue backed
- Double backed same both sides red and blue
- Double backed different color- red & blue