Cardiographic is a stage effect used by JOHNNY THOMPSON, DAVID COPPERFIELD, WHIT HAYDN, MICHAEL WEBER and professional magicians worldwide.
This is Martin Lewis’s classic effect in which a card rises from a drawing and is then handed out as a souvenir.
Now comes Cardiographic Stage Electronic Version in an A2 big pad format, being perfect for stages and arenas.
This stage remote electronic version is designed and made by Joo Miranda and his extraordinary team in Portugal, with Martin Lewis’s exclusive permission.
This electronic version has many features:
- The magician can perform the effect hands free, due to a reliable and long-range remote control included.
- The illusion is 100% programmable, meaning that each performer can adjust the speed and timing of the rising card. Then, with a push of a button, the card rises in the exact manner the magician previously set up.
- The pad itself does not use the traditional spring – instead, there are custom rings that open and close, allowing for a much faster setup.
- The cover is laminated and the back part of the board uses a very special material, making it lightweight and very resistant to damage.
- The remote control uses VOR technology, developed in full by our team. The “vibration on remote” tech means that when the remote control button is pressed, it vibrates, assuring the performer that the remote button was in fact pressed. This is crucial so that the magician is 100% sure that the button was pressed.
- A Svengali custom-laminated jumbo deck is included.
- We include a custom STENCIL, making the setup and preparation a breeze.
Included with the trick is a full 60-minute video explaining handling, setup, preparation and tips.
Cardiographic Stage Electronic Version comes complete in a carrying case with all you need, including rechargeable battery and charger, and 50 REFILLS.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.