Table of Contents
+EGO Bonus Section
- 1. Biddle Force: An Unnatural Order; A Swindle of Suits; Observation Test; Name a Number, Any Number.
- 2. Batch Mexican Turnover: On a Match; Mag(net)Ic; Looks Can be Deceiving; The Royal Road; Combined Forces; Rapid-Fire Aces.
- 3. Bluff Jog: Some You Win, Some You Lose; Majestic; Unexpected Findings.
- 4. Colombini Force: Spaghetti Sandwich; Multiple Spaghetti Sandwich; Royal Spaghetti Collectors; Quarterback.
- 5. Face-up Drop Switch: Chroma Zone; Chroma Zone Transpo.
- 6. Flip-Over-Switch: Flip-Over Anti-Oil-and-Water; Helium Aces; Hanky-Panky Hotel; Flip-Over Technicolor Hotel.
- 7. Head-Over-Heels (HOH): Twinsight; Flight of Discovery; One Deft Move; Is It a Prediction, A Transposition, or What?: HOH Collectors; A Fair Deal.
- 8. Open Double-Deal Switch: Military Card Trick; Double Dealin’ Royals.
- 9. Raised Interlocked Principle: The Eradicators; Thought Card Across; Invisible Card Redux.
- 10. Re-Calculated Cut: Leo-Ben Stop Trick; Black Magic Prediction; Separated at Birth; Undo Cull-pability; Undo Cull-pability-2; Undoozy; Do Unto Others; Jack Attack.
- 11. Pseudo-CATO: Guessing Colors; Moving Colors; Uncertain Separation; Indeterminate Conclusion.
- 12. Royalty: The Inseparable Royals; A Trick You Can Count On; An Acrobatic Discovery; Noble Triumph; In Days of Old; Upper Class Weddings; Mythology.
- 13. Survivor: A Known Survivor; Soul-Mate-Survivor.
TAPGAC: Chaos Theory; The Royal Clans: Return of the Lonely Card; Princes and Peasants; Deduction production: Two for the Road.
Flip-Flop Force: Finding the Flipping Aces; Flashy Mates; Flashy Flush; Flip-Flop Marriages; The Attractors; 1-2-3 Elevator Aces; Elevator Mates; The Ones We Can’t See; More Diminishing Matches; I Spy; A Royal Display; Royal Flip-Flop-Jog.
Misc. Extras: Shape-Shifter Blues; Shape-Shifter Blues-2.
Pages: 161 – 8.5″ x 11″ – Hyperlinked. Fully Illustrated with photographs. – PDF FORMAT
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.