Eight incredible close-up effects… plus a BONUS!
1) Torn & Restored – Exposed! – Magician shows the kids how to perform the classic “Torn & Restored Napkin” – with a “kicker” that makes the kids (and their parents!) applaud! This one is very, very strong!
2) Oil & The Clean Water Act – An easy to do “Oil & Water” effect that will amaze your spectators! Jon Racherbaumer LOVES this effect!
3) ONE CUP – A cool one cup, “Cups & Balls” routine, that was modeled after a routine by Sen. Clark Crandall. The patter is hilarious!
4) Name Any Card – A very deceptive routine that Paul developed from Jim Steinmeyer’s brilliant principle. Self-working, yet appears impossible!
5) Impromptu Book Test – Paul modified a routine by Richard Himber to create a beautiful Book Test that can be performed anywhere!
6) Four Card Coincidence – This effect by the late John Murray will amaze your audience every single time – and it’s self-working!
7) SNAP! – A very funny double revelation! First you make a card rise from the deck – but it’s the wrong one! Wave the card and it SNAPS, visibly, into the selection! This effect is completely impromptu! Learn Paul’s “Simplex Bottom Reversal” for a very useful sleight!
8) Telepathic Spectator – This is one of Paul’s “prize” effects! First the magician reads the thought of the husband – THEN the husband reads the thought of his wife! Both are left completely clueless!
The above effect teaches a very deceptive concept by Paul called The Lost Peek! This is a very useful ploy. It has many, many uses, is easy to do, and will elevate your magic to new heights!
BONUS!! As an added feature, Paul exposes his doubly-signed, two-card transposition that is so amazing your spectators will be stunned! It is simple, quick and very, very easy to do! This one is a true “worker!”
Download this eBook and perform great magic!
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For Royal Mail First Class Delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 3:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£5.00 is a guaranteed next working day service by our courier DPD. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 3 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard First Class service are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.