Brand-New Innovative Magic Brewed by One of Our Best…
From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America’s most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan’s Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you’re sure to find a flavor you cannot live without.
Volume Five – Funny Business
- BUSINESS CARD NIGHTMARE — A drawing of three different length ropes changes to ropes of the same length using the Out-to-Lunch principle.
- YOUR FORTUNE — Two halves of two borrowed bills are destroyed, only to be discovered sealed inside fortune cookies held by the spectators the whole time.
- PENNED-IN — A borrowed dollar changes into an I.O.U. in the spectator’s hand. The bill is found rolled up inside a pen he has been holding the whole time.
- PICTURE THIS — An entire card trick performed with photographs which somehow magically correspond to the spectator’s choices.
- TENYO ZIG-ZAG CRAYON — A crayon is cut and restored. You’ll want to dig out this classic prop and use this new presentation which justifies its existence and may be used for audiences of all ages.
- ART EXCHANGE — A spectator’s drawing changes places with the magician’s drawing instantly with no false moves.
- HOTEL PARADOX — An old puzzle where 10 travelers fit into only 9 rooms is turned into a physical magic trick, yet still works.
- CAPTAIN DREAD — The spectator becomes a pirate and using a treasure map finds the treasure buried on an island with instructions given by the ghost of Captain Dread.
- “SCUOWVIC JO OML” which means “Perspective is All,” — A selected card is revealed by the motto.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.