If it’s been a while since you’ve watched a magician perform and have sat there totally clueless, you’ve apparently never seen Henry Evans work. And in this, his first ever video outing, Henry generously parts with the secrets that made him a Gold Medal winner at FISM 2000. First, you’ll be slack jawed at the amazing magic that Henry creates…and then you’ll be thoroughly delighted by how it’s all done-diabolical cleverness rather than knuckle-busting sleight-of-hand. It’s out-of-the-box magical thinking that’s relatively easy to do but guaranteed to mystify and delight even the most jaded magical audiences. Henry will make you fall in love with magic all over again!
- 2000 Three Card Monte – Another previously marketed effect. Imagine being able to do the cleanest Three Card Monte routine ever-where the spectator is totally convinced they know where the money card is, only to discover that the card has magically changed-and then hand the cards out as souvenirs!
- Disappearing Deck – An entire deck of cards disappears from the performer’s hands, leaving only the selected card behind. The balance of the deck is then retrieved from the performer’s inside jacket pocket.
- Red and Blue – A multi-phased Oil and Water routine where red and blue-backed cards continually separate until increasingly impossible conditions. The last word on this classic effect!
- Fork and Knife – It’s the classic transposition where a knife wrapped in a handkerchief turns into a fork. Every kid knows this one-except the part where a huge bottle is produced from the handkerchief!
- Invisible Jumbo Coin – A jumbo coin disappears from the performer’s hands with absolutely no cover and then, just as mysteriously, reappears. A miracle that can be performed in short sleeves!
- Impossible Penetration – A selected card travels impossibly into the interior of a transparent plastic bag. Visual magic at its finest!
- Vacuum Cleaner Card – A silk is “accidentally” sucked up into a mini-vacuum cleaner. A card is selected and the apparently insatiable vacuum removes the ink from its face. When the machine is taken apart, the silk is recovered and shown to now bear the face of the selected card.
- Tied Card – An easy-to-do, flashy miracle! A string, tied around a card box, vanishes in a flash of flame, only to be found tied around a selected card when the box is opened.
- My Prediction Is Your Card – A jumbo card is freely shown as a prediction. A card is selected and replaced but the performer’s prediction is apparently wrong. All end’s well, though, when the spectator’s selection is shown to have vanished from the deck, only to appear inside (yes, inside!) the jumbo card that was in plain sight throughout.
- Chinese Miser’s Dream – Chinese coins mysteriously travel and multiply in the performer’s bare hands. As a stunning finale, four more jumbo coins are produced from between two absolutely guileless playing cards. A no-sleeves, jawdropping miracle!
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For Royal Mail First Class Delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 3:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£5.00 is a guaranteed next working day service by our courier DPD. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 3 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard First Class service are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.