“I have learned more from John Thompson than from any other source in the world. Now you, too, can learn from the master!”
– Lance Burton
“The material contained in these tapes is made up of classic effects which have stood the test of time and performance and therefore can truly be deemed commercial. They are effects that I’ve successfully used throughout my career and, in most instances, the moves, routines and handlings were garnered directly from the authors. It is, in my estimation, some of the best close-up, parlor, walk-around and stage magic that has ever been developed and the authors are a virtual Who’s Who of magic that run the gamut from Allerton to Zarrow, wth a great deal of Vernon in between. I sincerely hope that you will enjoy learning and performing these wonderful Commercial Classics as much as I have.”
– Johnny Thompson
- The BiddleTrick (Eimer Biddle / Alex Elmsley / Ed Marlo) – A routine and handling based on the original Biddle effect.
- Malini Card Stab (Max Malini) – A quick and direct method for the Malini classic that is performed on a working surface that can be found in just about everybody’s home.
- Koran Medallion (Al Koran) – The Medallion remains in full view throughout the entire presentation.
- Heads Up – A mental effect utilizing borrowed coins.
- Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind(Dai Vernon) – The Professor’s classic mental card mystery.
- Phantom Cigarette (Manuel) – Manuel, Master of the Mighty Dollar’s technique for this classic cigarette effect is fully described.
- Hanky Panky (Emil Jarrow) – Jarrow’s impromptu Solid-Through-Solid routine.
- Spellbound (Dai Vernon) – Vernon’s classic routine with some additions.
- Presto Chango (Thomas Beardon) – A highly commercial walk-around routine that ends with a very clean, in-their-hands version of the Copper & Silver transformation.
- Coin In Bottle – Thompson’s routine for this classic is loaded with subtleties.
- 3 Ball Routine (John Scarne / Oscar Pladic) – As taught to John by Oscar Pladic.
- No Body Load Livestock Production (Tony Marks) – The best non-body load production ever devised.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.