With this critically-acclaimed video, you’ll learn methods which took thirty years of practice to develop. Effects which rise to new levels of ingenuity and deception. Effects which for years have baffled magicians and laymen alike. Simple, yet highly-original plots; seemingly imposible card probelms solved with elegant mechanics, seamless sleight-of-hand, and synthesized with naturalness and humor. Best of all, you’ll be in the audience as Larry devastates a crowd in the Close-Up Gallery of The Magic Castle. It’s your chance to witness card work of legendary expertise, performed live and under fire. Here then, is a performance for all time-and the diabolical methods which made it all possible. Contains:
- Cannibal Kings The classic plot, with multiple vanish endings.
- Sucker Punch A red herring throws them off until the last possible moment.
- Oil & Water This time, the spectator helps mix the cards. Baffling.
- Card Up Spectator’s Sleeve Unbelievable bar or walk-around effect. Quick, invisible, direct.
- Tips on the Top-Card Cover Pass Distilled from decades of experience.
- Tips on The Gambler’s Cop One of Larry’s most deceptive moves.
- Aces for Experts A new, seamless handling of Vernon’s Slow-Motion Aces.
- Outstanding Triumph A brilliant improvement that will change this effect forever.
- Nothing Yet Aces Four randomly touched cards change to Aces. Very magical.
- Twisting the Aces with a Twist More logical than ever, with a beautiful clean-up.
- Flawed Transposition A one-at-a-time transposition, with an unforgettable ending.
- LarRoy Reverse A collaboration with Roy Walton.
- Estimated Toss A great control. A killer finish.
- Deck to Pocket A clean and diabolical card to pocket.Guess the finale.
- Single Cup & Ball Start with nothing. End with nothing. In-between, a classic.
- A Live Performance at The Magic Castle Arguably the best lesson on the tape. Includes: Four Card Retention,Quadruple Coincidence, Open Travellers, and Ladies’ Looking Glass.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.