After 140 continuous days of research and development, we have some new breakthroughs on our close up pad.
TCC PRESENTS Luxury Pad.
The surface is a custom pattern that we choose. It is the Vintage roll pattern, which is a fusion of both Chinese and Western style, and looks especially exquisite in the turquoise grey color that will be offered.
A total of 3 colors will be available.
The fabric is smooth and comfortable to the touch and it will not produce a ‘color change’ effect when you rub your hands across the surface. The intricate pattern exudes an impression of professionalism and elegance.
Supported by high-density sponge, the surface is softer and more professional. Not too hard, yet soft enough. The sponge and the fabric fit perfectly, and the excellent resilience highlights the fabric characteristics.
The base is a hard wood board, wrapped with black embossed lychee which has high integrity and is non-slip and wear-resistant.
For the packaging, we have used a high-quality black card envelope with unique window design. You get to intuitively feel the texture of the fabric and leather while simultaneously seeing the color match. Experience it visually and tactilely.
- Perfect for all manner of close up work.
- Sturdy without being overly heavy.
- The interstitial layer of air created by the embossed pattern is perfect for playing card spreads and shuffles.
- The matte fabric is not too stiff, and have moderate fluffiness.
- The fabric will not produce a ‘color change’ effect when you rub your hands across the surface.
- Comfortable and smooth to the touch.
- The fabric fits perfectly with the high-density sponge, excellent resilience, and soft cushioning on the surface.
- Black lychee embossed leather bottom. Non-slip and wear-resistant.
- Both the top layer and the base are supported by hard wood boards.
- High-quality custom black cardboard envelope packaging, with unique window design. You are able to see the product more clearly.
- The size is 50 x 34 x 1.2cm, and the weight is about 2.6lb. Fully meet daily needs.
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.