POCKETS FULL OF MIRACLES – This is 23 of the 29 routines from DJT’s best-selling book of the same name. The effects created are from doing magic table-side in restaurants on a weekly basis for 20 plus years. The material taught has won him awards from the TAOM and the IBM. All of the material has been showcased at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood and much of it has been featured at the prestigious Magic Circle in London. You’ll be hard-pressed to find another instructional magic DVD that gives you more bang for the buck or as many polished commercial routines!
- BASEBALL DIAMOND – An autographed baseball is produced from a card box which reveals the spectator’s chosen baseball card.
- NIMBLE CORKS – A fun little bar-betcha with two beaker corks.
- 3 BURNT MATCHES – The magician cons a spectator out of money with three burnt matches.
- THE F.B.I. TRICK – A comedy escape routine with a surprise vanish of the regulation thumbcuffs.
- SOARING STRAW – A drinking straw jumps and flies from the magician’s hands.
- INVISIBLE THUMBSCREWS – An old hypnotist trick that puts a spectator under your spell.
- ANIMATED CARD BOX – A card box comes to life, spins around and then stands up. The flap opens by itself to receive the pack. Everything is examinable!
- ONE-ARMED ACES – The magician cuts the pack with one hand each time revealing an Ace.
- BURNING IMPRESSION – The image of a selected card appears burnt into your business card.
- TRAPDOOR COINS – Three coins penetrate a tabletop one at a time.
- DIAMOND’S DAZZLER – A chosen card is made to fly face-up from the center of the deck.
- WHATEVER IT TAKES – A thought-of number, letter and card a revealed in a comical and mystical manner.
- CAT AND MOUSE – A signed card is caught and revealed with the aid of a mousetrap.
- THE GUNSLINGER – A signed card is stood up and shot with an imaginary gun magically causing the selection to topple over and form a bullet-hole.
- COMEDY SHUFFLING ROUTINE – A fun and hilarious overview on the art of shuffling cards.
- BIRTHDAY BILL – A hole-puncher is waved over a dollar bill causing holes to magically appear. The holes spell out HAPPY B-DAY!
- RING AND STRING – A 5-phased routine where a borrowed ring penetrates a string, vanishes from sight and reappears at will for the magician.
- PIECES OF EIGHT – DJT’s pet routine where coins are made to vanish, reappear, penetrate a glass and fly. Not to mention the 3 surprise finales!
- FIREBALL – A piece of paper is torn burned and restored anew in a blaze of glory!
- PAPER WEIGHT – The magician correctly guesses the number of cards from a cut-off stack time and again.
- FROG HAIR – A card is made to flip over with some help from a piece of frog hair.
- NEW AGE SPELLBOUND -A glass stone changes colors repeatedly at the magician’s fingertips.
- MATHEMAGIC – A packet of cards grows in number while in the spectator’s hands.