An Incredible Collection of Magic & Mentalism from Ireland, Scotland & Wales.
35 contributors – 45 routines, including two essays.
“I read and tried out all the card and close-up material in your latest book, The Celtic Cabal. The card magic in particular was absolutely outstanding. A number of the mental and close-up items also really appealed to me. To my mind The Celtic Cabal is definitely the finest magic book to come out this year. At the price, it is also a real bargain.” –Harvey Rosenthal
- Q.R. Confabulating Confabulation.
- Max Gordon: The Creative Side / The Last Straw.
- David Lees: Mentalism (essay) / Tarot Magick.
- Jim Cuthbert: Where will we Go on Holiday?
- Paul Lesso: The Jungle Book Test / Quadtratus Magic Square.
- Pete Lamont: Shape Up and Shape Down.
- Peter Duffie: Brainwoven / Triple Humdinger.
- Peter Arcane: The Birthday Book.
CLOSE UP MAGIC
- Roy Walton: Magic Spell finds Great Hands.
- Dave Forrest: Press Gang / Christ Almighty!
- Eddie McColl: Bold Two Cards to Pocket Transpo.
- Euan Bingham: Less is More.
- Gary Middleton: Lying Leech / Mother’s Pride.
- Scotty Johnston: Thanks to Braue.
- George McBride: Not for the Faint Hearted.
- Harry Guinness: T^3.
- Jackie McClements: C.S.I.
- James Went: Selected Daley.
- Patrick McCullagh: Estimation.
- Peter McLanachan: The Traveller Vanishes / Selected Vanish.
- Alan Rorrison: Thrice.
- Steve Thompson: It’s Out of My Hands: Out of This World.
- David Walsh: World Snap Champion / Erdnase Concurrent Three Card Cull/stock…
- Pat Fallon: Out of Sight Location.
- R. Paul Wilson: Royal Road Trip.
- James Piper: Vanishing Matrix.
- Dominic Lavin: How Did Harry Houdini Walk Through a Wall?
- Geraint Clarke: Creativity (essay) / Mis-Fortune.
- Trevor Lewis: Flight of Hand.
- Steve Hamilton: Spot On.
- Pat Fallon: That’s Entertainment.
- Nevin Cody: Sláinte.
- Val Le-Val: Bamboozled.
- Viv Davies: Tube Production / It Works for Me.
: Tom Sellers Royal Flush Manuscript.
Pages: 181 – 8.25″ x 11.7″ – Hyperlinked. Fully Illustrated with color photographs. – PDF FORMAT
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.