You walk into the big hall of the Grand Hotel, and immediately you’re surrounded by a jolly crowd, dancing and singing to the cheerful music, rich with the tones of a saxophone. The air is full of the intoxicating smell of perfumes, sound of clinking champagne glasses, the crystal chandeliers, and the glistening of shiny attires worn by the cheering group of young party-goers. That is exactly the atmosphere of The Grand Playing cards, made in two dazzling versions inspired by the shiny world of the Great Gatsby: The Golden Glamour and The Silver Allure. Grab a glass of champagne, and get lost in the dancing world of the ’20s.
- Over one-year in making! Two dazzling editions: Golden Glamour & Silver Allure
- Our first deck with COLD FOIL on BOTH sides of the cards
- Soft touch premium paper on the tuck case with embossing
- Featuring Gold & Silver premium foils on the tuck case with white foil accents
- Fully GOLD/SILVER foiled inner tuck case
- Limited to 1999 decks each with foiled number seal
- Manufactured by Cartamundi, featuring their advanced COLD FOIL printing technology on the back design with their premium slimline paper stock & B9 true linen finish.