Professional performance rubber bands for the discerning magician. These stunning yellow bands stand out and help draw attention to you and your magic.
Named after Russell Leeds these amazing yellow rubber bands are the very best for performing and showcasing your magic. Each band is coated with Elastraflex which makes the bands stronger and less likely to break during performance. Bands are able to stretch further than normal bands and continue to stay shiny. These bands are smooth to the touch and don’t feel like rubber as they slide smoothly against each. Simply put…… if you do rubber band magic, you need these bands!
Elastraflex Coated, Non Latex Bands
Size # 19, ¼ LB
Here’s what top pros are saying:
- Available in 7 brilliant colors.
- Bands stretch longer than traditional bands.
- Significantly less chance of bands breaking during performance.
- Bands will show wear slowly so they can be replaced before breaking.
- Bands remain shiny.
- “I love these rubber bands! They stretch better than anything I’ve ever used, and the colors are so vibrant. Finally, rubber band magic can be sexy!” – Dan Harlan
- “Joe’s Rainbow Pack is by far the best choice around. With great elasticity and bright colors, they have become the weapon that I never leave home without.” – Hanson Chien
- “Rindfleisch’s Rainbow Rubber Bands are Ridiculous! The added stretch makes certain moves effortless and the colors turn your magic HiDef.” – Vincent Mendoza
- “These bands are so stretchy and easy to use, it could take your performance to the next level.” – Russell Leeds
- “These bands are great! I have some amazing ideas for them!” – Marcus Eddie
- “Rubber band magic has been waiting for these bands!” – Daniel Garcia
- “I won’t use any others bands except Joe’s Rainbow Bands.” – Dan Hauss
UK DELIVERY IS FREE for orders over £50, for orders under £50 delivery starts from £3.00.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £50. This applies to UK mainland orders only. The shipping method depends on the size & weight of the items.
£3.00 For standard delivery. This applies to UK mainland orders only. Orders placed before 4:00 PM on a working day will be shipped the same day.
£6.00 is a guaranteed next working day service. (This can be added to any order) For orders placed before 4 pm Mon – Fri.
Please note that parcels sent on the standard delivery are not insured against loss, Magicbox will not be liable for any lost or damaged parcel as a result of using this service.
The postage for International orders is automatically calculated online and varies depending on the size and weight of the items ordered. Simply add the item(s) to your basket proceed to the checkout and select your country. Or feel free to e-mail us at [email protected]
The MAGICBOX PRICE PROMISE is simple – if you can find any of the products listed on this site cheaper elsewhere, we’ll match their price.
If you do find something cheaper elsewhere, please e-mail us at [email protected]. You will need to provide a link to the web site on which you found the item cheaper so that we can verify it – and we’ll match it! Large items such as illusions may incur extra postage fees on a “price match” basis. We will inform you of any extra shipping fees prior to dispatch.
Magicbox offer a “No Quibble” returns policy. If the item you have bought is not suitable we will happily EXCHANGE it for something else to the same value. Please note the item must be returned unused and in a “sellable” condition. You (the customer) are responsible for the return postage of the item. This does not apply to dvds, books or downloads as due to copyright laws we are unable to offer this policy on these items. However if the dvd or book is sealed and unopened we will happily offer an exchange.
If you wish to return any item, please contact us at [email protected] or call us on +44(0)191 908 3252 with your enquiry.